Friday, December 11, 2009

Because I must.

Sometimes, you don't know where you are. Sometimes, you wonder if where you are is where you should be. There are options, but then you wonder, 'Am I running away?' And then you wonder, 'Am I just doing what feels natural to me?'

And then it occurs to me, 'I am running away from the things that are weighing me down to what is right for me.'

People talk. They always do. Of the voices in my head, it is mine that is clearest. I will be pigheaded. I will stop being so critical of myself. I will run, hop, skip.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Came across your blog, loved this post. Not just because it's says so much in so few words, but also because it's a realization that hit me once, and I couldn't have said it better myself. Keep writing :)

Anushka said...

Thank you, love.